Monday, July 14, 2014

My life right now

My life consists of feeding babies right now. But I'm okay with that. Because the time is going by too fast. I have the babies on the same feeding schedule and they only woke up twice last night to eat and went right back to sleep. Lachlan is a really good sleeper too so I can't complain. Having my mom here to help has been such a blessing. I didn't realize how much I needed the help of my family until they got here. Family is so important.

The twins are so small right now that I feel like I'm going to break them and I can't imagine them big enough to roll over, sit up, and crawl. They have both finally learned to latch every time and I'm so grateful that I'm able to breastfeed them, even if I end up needing to supplement later. We blessed them in church yesterday because Bear's mom is in town. Both boys slept right through them. Lachlan screamed through his whole blessing and of course started screaming through his brothers' and my mom had to take him out of the chapel. Their blessing outfits were way too big for them!

Lachlan looks HUGE now. And he feels so heavy and his diapers are giant! He is a little jealous, but hasn't done anything to worry me yet. He likes to take the babies' binkies and blankets but gives them kisses, pats their heads, and tries to give them their binkies when they cry. He's going to have a lot of fun with them when they get older.

And...getting out the door literally takes 15 minutes. And that's just buckling carseats and loading up the car.


No comments: